- 2xTaq Mix): 1 ml
- Nuclease-Free Water: 1 ml
Note The system contains sufficient reagents suitable for 40 amplification reactions of 50 μl each.
PCR Mix (2X) is an optimized ready-to-use PCR mixture of Recombinant Taq DNA Polymerase, PCR Buffer, MgCl2 and dNTPs. PCR Mix (2X) contains all components for PCR, except DNA template and primers.
Numerous applications for which a high-quality thermostable DNA polymerase is required
One unit is defined as the amount of the enzyme required to catalyze the incorporation of 10 nM of dNTPs into an acid-insoluble form in 30 minutes at 70°C using hering sperm DNA as substrate.
0.25U/ul Taq DNA polymerase, 2X PCR buffer, 0.4mM dNTPs, 3.2 mM MgCl2, 0.02% bromophenol blue.
Store at -20°C
Taq Mix (2X)
Ships in: 5 Business Days
- PCR Mix is an optimized ready-to-use PCR mixture of Recombinant Taq DNA Polymerase which is the enzyme of choice for most PCR applications and the half-life of enzyme is >40 minutes at 95°C.
- The error rate of Taq DNA Polymerase in PCR is 2.2x10-5 errors per nt per cycle; the accuracy (an inverse of the error rate) an average number of correct nucleotides incorporated before making an error, is 4.5x104.
- PCR Mix accepts modified nucleotides (e.g. biotin-, digoxigenin-, fluorescent-labeled nucleotides) as substrates for the DNA synthesis.
- All solutions should be thawed on ice.
- Overlay the sample with mineral oil or add an appropriate amount of wax. This step may be omitted if the thermal cycler is equipped with a heated lid.
- Compatible with TA cloning – generates PCR products with 3’-dA overhangs.