- Product description
- Taq DNA Polymerase (5 U/μl): 100 μl
- 10xPCR Buffer (Mg2+ Plus): 1.25 ml
- dNTPs (each 2.5 mM): 1 ml
- 6xLoading Buffer: 1 ml
Taq DNA Polymerase has two concentrations with 2.5 U/μl and 5 U/μl, default package is 5 U/μl.
10×PCR Buffer (Mg2+ Plus) can replace with 10×PCR Buffer (Mg2+ free) and 25 mM MgCl2.
Please choose the appropriate package for your experiment.
Taq DNA Polymerase is purified from E. coli. expressing a cloned Thermus aquaticus DNA polymerase gene. This enzyme has a 5' → 3' DNA polymerase and a 5' → 3' exonuclease activity but lacks a 3' → 5' exonuclease activity. The enzyme consists of a single polypeptide with a molecular weight of approximately 94 kDa. Taq DNA polymerase is heat-stable and will synthesize DNA at elevated temperatures from single-stranded templates in the presence of a primer.
Numerous applications for which a high-quality, thermostable DNA polymerase is required
One unit is defined as the amount of the enzyme required to catalyze the incorporation of 10 nM of dNTPs into an acid-insoluble form in 30 minutes at 70°C using hering sperm DNA as substrate.
20mM TrisCl ( pH8.0), 100mM KCl, 3.2mM MgCl2 1mM DTT，0.1% Triton X-100 ,0.1% Tween20, 0.2mg/ml BSA, 50% (v/v) glycerol
10X PCR Buffer with Mg2+
100mM Tris-HCL PH8.8，500mM KCl ，16mM MgCl2 ，1% Triton100
- Recombinant Taq DNA Polymerase is the enzyme of choice for most PCR applications.
- The half-life of enzyme is >40 minutes at 95°C.
- The error rate of Taq DNA Polymerase in PCR is 2.2x10-5 errors per nt per cycle;
The accuracy (an inverse of the error rate) an average number of correct nucleotides incorporated before making an error, is 4.5x104.
- Taq DNA Polymerase accepts modified nucleotides (e.g. biotin-, digoxigenin-, fluorescent-labeled nucleotides) as substrates for the DNA synthesis.Compatible with TA cloning – generates PCR products with 3’-dA overhangs.
Store all components at –20°C
Taq DNA Polymerase
Ships in: 5-10 Business Days